In Our Latest Issue of Tracings:
- Changes at the Archive - Miranda Hambro Leaves
- Crowdfunding for Eichler Archive
- Unbuilt San Francisco Exhibit at the Library
- Landscape in Berkeley: The First 100 Years will release in Spring 2014
- In Memorium - Alice Carey
- EDA on Display in Print
- From our Curator - Waverly Lowell
- New Acquisitions
- About our Student Technicians
The Fall 2013 Issue of Tracings is available online.
We missed seeing many of you at the recent exhibit lectures. As we become increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, we are sending out invitations to events via e-mail. Please let us know your current e-mail address by sending an e-mail to the archives at email@example.com. Thank you!