The EDA is a self-supporting research facility and invaluable resource for scholarship, education, and preservation. Financial support is critical to the survival and success of the Archives. Although located on the University of California Berkeley Campus, our operating budget is secured through grants, fees, and donations. It is because of gifts like yours that we can provide and share this outstanding resource of design materials with the College of Environmental Design, the UC Berkeley campus, the design community, and scholars around the world.
Make sure your gift is designated to CED Archives. Your gift to the EDA is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Charitable contributions to the Archives can also be made in the form of:
- Cash and checks
- Electronic funds transfers (EFTs)
- Wire transfers
- Payroll deductions (UC Berkeley employees only)
- Matching gifts
- Gifts of securities
- Gifts of Real estate
- Gifts that provide lifetime income to donors
- Gifts where donors retain lifetime use of their property
- Gifts that preserve as asset for the use of future generations